Investor – Minimum Contribution: $2,500
As an Investor, you are doing more than, "putting your money where your mouth is," you are taking a risk with the belief that The Personal Enterprise Project is a big idea that the business community needs to encounter. Not only are you ready to invest heavily in time and resources to help bring this message, you are already imagining what your enterprise and others could look like as Personal Enterprises. We cannot thank you enough!
Please contribute to the conversation about how our businesses can pursue Purpose or meaning beyond profit, and we invite you to participate in the collaborative book writing process as well.
What you Receive:
- Early access to chapters of the book released as pdf files though the HUB – for your comment and response
- 15 printed copies of the Final Version of the book, which incorporates your comments and letters - delivered in Fall 2013
- 1 printed poster sized "Landscape of a Personal Enterprise” which will help you strategize and map how your enterprise can work with these ideas
- access to the "Innovation Greenhouse" in the HUB, which gathers like-minded leaders and provides a Field Guide and extra toolkit to help you to implement principles of The Personal Enterprise in your areas of influence
- your name listed as an Investor in a special section of the final version of the book, and wherever else we have the chance!
- the opportunity to purchase at cost any number of additional copies of the book
Complementary admission to a 2 day/1 night "Practitioner and Implementation Workshop" with the author at Nassagaweya (not including travel costs).
- Day 1 - “Practitioner's Workshop” with fellow Investors, Collaborators, and the author. This workshop will allow you to work with like-minded leaders on the principles of The Personal Enterprise in your areas of influence.
- Day 2 - “Implementation Workshop” with fellow Investors and the author. This workshop will help you to develop a practical application strategy for your own organization.